Wednesday 4 July 2012

Another WiP Wednesday!

Here we are again -- Wednesday!  Since last week I've been busy as a beaver (and seeing that I am Canadian this is an appropriate animal to be as we celebrated Canada Day on Sunday!).  I made a fabric flower brooch, a pot holder and a pie!  Yay for Canada!

And guess what?  My WiP list shrunk this week - by one thing!  The rest of the list still exists though.  But hey - I completed my Green-grey-teal-turquoise quilt [gee whizz I need to give this poor quilt a name - any suggestions?] - so that is an accomplishment!  Yay!

Here is my "LIST"
Currently working on:
~Pretty Pleats Reversible Handbag

~Modernista small item for secret partner - can you guess what it will be?!!

Waiting for:
~Running with Scissors bee fabric to arrive
~Kinky Bee fabric to arrive

Design stage:
~Notebook/Journal Cover for Super Swap secret partner - fabrics gathered, idea half composed/sketched
~Mini quilt for Brit Quilt #3 secret partner - idea sketched and fabrics sort of picked
~Texting while Sewing project -fabrics gathered and waiting for more!  No idea what to make yet!

UFO's/sitting still:
~Wonky houses and trees
~Wonky stars
~Union Jack blocks for husbands quilt
~Paper pieced Union Jack pillow
~Mod Sampler quilt
~HST mini quilt
~Portholes
~'My Precious' Amy Butler quilt blocks
~EPP Pencil case
~Neckerchief thing

Linking up with Freshly Pieced WiP Wednesday.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Well one thing crossed off is still something. I thought you were making a dress when I saw the bag templates first =D

Di said...

Please don't waste time sleeping. You have a big list to pile through! Di x

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

Ha! Your list is even worse, I mean more impressive than mine! Love where your bag is going, great fabrics.