Sunday 1 July 2012

June ~ Month in review

June was a busy month.

I kept myself busy with the Zakka Style Sew Along, making blocks for the Bee Europa bee, a Modernista swap item, a few pouches and a few odds and ends like bunting and a bracelet!
 

My favourite two items from the month are definitely the 'procrastination' Flower Brooch and the green linen Zakka pouch with the Kaffe Fassett hexy.  Yum and yum!  I'd like to make more of both of these!

It feels good to be able to look back and SEE what you've accomplished in a month.  I know I have added incomplete [works in progress] projects in my mosaic but it is a record of everything I worked on in the month and it gives me focus to get everything done...eventually!

July is already shaping up to be an even busier month than June.  It's a good thing I love being busy eh?

Linking up with Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day over on Lily's Quilts and Fabric Tuesday over on Quilt Story.
Lily's Quilts

P.S.  You can find me on Twitter - @amycansew

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

blimey!
I am impressed!!!

Heidi Staples said...

Great projects!!Love your top left one especially -- great fabric!

Kelly said...

You had a great month Amy - gorgeous makes!

Sarah Lou said...

A very busy month! I love looking at mosaics, you never realise how much you've done til you see them. Love the stamps too!

Colette said...

I love that last pouch, it's just perfect. Very impressed with how much you've made.

Catherine said...

My word, Amy! I long for the month I could do a fab mosaic like that but it's not going to happen any time soon :-)

Cherie said...

Wow you got a lot done! I'll be watching out to see how this month turns out for you. I still have to make my mosaic...woo =D

Di said...

Taking it easy I see. LOL. Di x