Tuesday 31 December 2013

December 2013 - month in review

How have twelve months passed so quickly?  I've never known a year to evaporate as quickly as 2013 has.  So, what did I make in December?  Here is my mosaic:


My absolute favourite item that I made has to be 'Noel Bunny'.  This is such a whimsical and primitive way to sew and I love the results.  I loved meeting Julie Arkell too - she is just so darn cute!  


I also really love the two pouches I made on Boxing Day as well (my first time using a metal-teeth zipper):


I can't believe December is done and we are now moving into a new year.  I welcome 2014 with open arms and hope it is a happy and productive year for all of us!

Thank you to everyone who has commented and visited my blog this year - you make me smile and I appreciate your kindness and friendship!

Happy New Year!

Linking to Fresh Sewing Day

5 comments:

Leanne said...

I love the bunny too, and everything you have been sharing all month. I hope you have a wonderful new year.

Izzy said...

Cute bunny! :-). Happy new Year Amy.

Di said...

Very sweet bunny. Happy new year. Di x

Jo said...

That is such a cute bunny and made me smile!

Beth said...

Cute bunny and lots of pretty things made this year. I too am on the fabric diet! Time to sew what I have!