Thursday 9 January 2014

2014 Quarter 1 FAL list

 Finish Along 2014

This is my year of FINISHES (I hope!).  I have decided my word is "DO" so I want to 'do' and 'finish' the following projects in the first quarter of 2014:

1.  Mod Sampler quilt - this Oh Fransson sampler quilt needs to be quilted and bound.
DONE - January 2014

2   Simply Solids Bee quilt - need to sash the blocks and sew the top together, baste, quilt and bind.

3.  Lizzy House Meadow quilt - baste, quilt, bind.

4. Mabel Messenger bag - pattern printed, fabric chosen, lining picked, hardware ready.
 Click to enlarge image

5.  Skirt Bag - pattern printed, fabric chosen [Ikea], lining picked but still need to get the hardware.
  

6.  Doll Quilt Swap 14 - finish this mini quilt for my secret partner.
DONE - January 2014


7.  X-Factor Log Cabin Cushion using text prints - fabrics purchased and zipper waiting!
[no picture as it has to be kept a secret!!!]
DONE - January 2014

8.  Jane Market Bag - fabric is all cut and I just need to sew it together now!!
DONE - February 2014
 

___________________________

I have three months to do these projects - wish me luck!!! 

Linking to The Littlest Thistle.

______________________
UPDATE 2 April 2014:
50% finished!  Yay - I managed to get four things complete!

14 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

You can do it, Amy! Just don't get distracted by other stuff like I do.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Luck may just be a little part of what's needed!

Charlotte said...

you can totally do it!

Gertie Pye said...

I have total faith in you Amy - you are always so good at working through your UFOs (and then some!). I need to borrow some of your SewJo!

Sarah Lou said...

Good luck! Some gorgeous wips :D

Pennie said...

It's a good list - you can do it :-)

Sarah said...

Great list. Hope you make it through them, you will have fantastic finishes by the end of the qtr.

Trudi said...

I have no doubt you are as mad as me! Of course you can do it! I'll be cheering and egging you on! X

Farm Quilter said...

You go girl!!! You can do it...you've made them a priority, now just keep them at the top of the list until they are finished!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My word for 2014 is "do" also!! Luv your Sampler Quilt. Good luck with your finishes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy Cameron said...

Good luck! Just don't get 'oooh shiny!' syndrome, as I'm prone to, and you'll be sorted ;o)

Indianna said...

Good luck and think how happy you will be if you get all these finished. Love the little face in the house window, so cute.