Tuesday 7 October 2014

August 2014 - month in review

My goodness where does the time go?  I am only now posting about my August makes - ooops!  My reason for being so quiet is that I have been working on my #amysMinimalistChallenge and spending time sorting and throwing things away.  Some major decluttering.

Here is my month of August in mosaic form:

My favourite item from August was definitely the Big Bear.  I was a pattern tester for this gorgeous fella for TartanKiwi.  He is 30 inches square and I plan to add paws and a border to make it a little bigger.


I had a lot of fun making  some kitchen-y items for my partner Agnes in the #verycherryswap but I will highlight that swap in another post.  I

Happy sewing!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your fabric brooches.

Craftycreate said...

Very pretty August makes and I love the bear too very colourful! That reminds me to list my August makes I am late too :)

Pennie said...

I love your bear - I think I'll be splurging on that pattern for a few Christmas makes